FOR DEFERRAL SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND GO TO DEFERRAL THROUGH YOUR CURRENT REGISTRATION

 

COVID19 UPDATE 3/19/2020

We are back! Working with the City of Morris and future dates we are conditionally set for June 6, 2020. An 8 week slow down was suggested by government officials and this date puts us at an 11 week window. It's our hope that testing, and society as a whole, does what it can in the interim to bring things closer to normal in that timeframe. That being said, we are offering deferrals to 2021 at no cost. The deferral option can be found in your account and will be a simple checkbox. We'll know more in a month or so regarding conditions etc, so social distancing training for now and PMA for an amazing social gathering on 06.06.2020!

 

Thanks for all your kind words and support of our event during this strange time. We look forward to seeing you all!

 

“Changing our actions for a short period of time will save the life of one or more people you know... Each of us has extraordinary power to slow the spread of this disease. Not holding that concert or community event can have cascading effects — saving dozens of lives and preserving critical health care resources that your family may need a month from now.” G. Newsom.

COVID19 / 3/16/2020

We have postponed our event. Our hopes are to get back to it this summer rather than the fall. Keep in mind this is a fluid decision and we will have more for you on the NEW DATE this week. Thanks for your understanding and do what you can as a caring human to move the needle in the right direction in the interim!

COVID19 / 3/12/2020

As the 6th Edition of the Rough Road 100 draws near, so does a current health pandemic.  We’ve been keeping close tabs on COVID-19 and what it means for our event this year.

As of this time we are still planning to run the 2020 Rough Road 100, however, we are looking at contingency plans for rescheduling the event for later this year and what that ultimately means to your registrations, deferments, etc!

We are working closely with the City of Morris and the surrounding counties and hope to have an update before the end of the week.  In the meantime, we have paused registration for the 2020 RoughRoad 100 until this decision can be finalized. 

Stay tuned and stay safe! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html